My job is to make all my clients feel comfortable before, during and after their boudoir photo shoot! And, I mean that from the bottom of my heart. We’ll also have a great time. Today I’m sharing with you a client who said that she sincerely felt that I wanted to make her comfortable and took care of her at every stage of the process.
Follow the links below for all the details on boudoir shoots:
Here’s what this beauty said about her shoot:
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? I had wanted to do one for over a year after seeing Maura’s work and decided at the end of last summer that it would be a good present for my 10th wedding anniversary. I also felt more at ease because I booked way in advance and could make payments so that I wasn’t overwhelmed by the cost.
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? I felt ok but not terrific. I wanted to lose more weight and get toned. Honestly, I felt pretty good but wasn’t super excited about flaunting my body; I worried I might not like how I looked in the photos.
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? I felt pretty good but not too different immediately after. That all changed when I saw my photos at my viewing. Now, I feel WAY more confident in my own skin because I realized that I’ve been seeing myself as something else all along. I’ve been so negative! It was a fantastic reminder that I don’t have to be so hard on myself all of the time. It’s definitely helping to shift my self-perception.
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Relaxing, adventurous, silly (as in I couldn’t stop laughing because I was having fun).
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? Hanging out with Maura! It was like a fun day of pampering with one of my oldest friends (who I had only met twice before). She’s amazing at making everyone feel comfortable and in a really sincere way. She means it when she starts oooing and aaahing over her clients.
6) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? DO IT! I have repeatedly told my friends that they NEED this. If money is an issue, book way out in advance and make payments. If confidence is an issue, don’t worry. Maura is there every step of the way and will make you feel like a goddess.