What do you do when you feel like you’re falling apart? You step in front of my camera!
When you feel like you don’t have confidence? You get in front of my camera!
When you feel like you aren’t yourself? You get your self in front of my camera!
When you feel like you’ll never be good enough? Get in front of my camera!
When you feel like you’ll never be happy with your body? You guessed it … you get yourself in front of my camera!
However you feel about yourself, I am a safe place for you. A place to let it all out, to share it and embrace every part of you. Seeing you for who you are in this moment is the best thing I could hope for!
Here is what this beauty had to say about her session:
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? I wanted to build my self confidence back. I went through a recent break up from a relationship that was over four years long and it shattered me. He left me when I needed him the most, when my entire world was falling apart and I was so depressed that hating my body escalated. He left me for another woman, destroyed me from the inside/out. I met a new man and slowly began getting my confidence back and decided on doing this photo shoot was going to boost it over the edge.
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? I was never a fan of my body, ever. I always criticized, critiqued and put myself down constantly. I would almost dress like a ‘man’ because I felt comfortable in that type of clothing.
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? I honestly am so proud of my body, I shocked myself by doing this photo shoot and now I am in LOVE with myself again! The best decision I ever made and so happy I went through with doing this photo shoot.
4) Describe your session in 3 words? AMAZING. BEAUTIFUL. FUN.
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? The genuine laughter that we all shared over the course of almost 4 hours!
6) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? DO IT, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!