What’s your reason? What’s the reason YOU want to get photographed? Is it for you? For someone else?
Guess what – it doesn’t matter WHAT your reason is to push you to do a boudoir session. I’m going to knock your socks off regardless of that, because at the end of the day the experience I give to my clients matters most to me. A lot of my clients come in because they need a gift for someone, but they weren’t prepared that the session was a gift to themselves! And, that’s probably why I have so many clients that come back over and over again for sessions. They’ve realized that the shoot is something they need to embrace and release all the negative things they are dealing with! Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE MY JOB!!! haha – Nope, you’ve probably never heard that before! 🙂
Today’s beauty. Gosh, I don’t have words. From the start of her session I knew it was something special – SHE was something special! I love her spirit, her personality, her uniqueness, and those never-ending CURVESSSSS! 🙂 Read what she had to say about her session:
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? I’ve been in need of a confidence booster. It’s something I wanted to try in general.
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? I know I have a great body shape but I also get very self conscious as I was labeled the “ugly friend” in grade school. I was looking forward to this to kinda bring it into the universe through pictures that MaRissa Boros is hot as hell!
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? MaRissa Boros is hot as hell haha But seriously I felt rejuvenated and happy!
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Inspiring Sexy Liberating
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? Just doing something for me. I’m always going out of my way for others and putting my needs on hold. I enjoyed being the center of attention and showcasing my sexuality and curves.
6) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? Do it for you, do it for fun, whatever reason you have do it because it’s worth it.