What’s better than one boudoir session? Two! This woman stepped in front of my camera for her second boudoir late last year and it was even more fun than the first. I love when clients come back because the second session is more liberating than the first. They know what to expect, they understand how I direct and how I photograph, which allows us both to spark some creativity!
Here’s what this beauty had to say right after seeing her images are her reveal session:
“I will be 39 next week. I have spent most of my life struggling with liking myself, let alone loving myself. Weight loss..weight gain… divorce, loss, rejection, bad decision, regret, comparisons… but I have never been a victim or a person who seeks sympathy. I dig deep into my soul. I pray. I read. I serve others. I refuse to settle for less than I know I am capable of.
Last year I went to Maura for freedom. I wanted to get out of this emotional prison I had locked myself into for years. I did just that. Maura… good lord… Maura… she is a beacon… she Is lighthouse for ships lost at sea. She found me and brought me into safety. She hugged me and loved me and reminded me of who I am…
That girl from last year is gone. The girl this year focuses on joy, light, love and grace. I seek laughter and happiness. I validate me, no one else. I compete with me, no one else. I don’t just like me, I love me. #selfloveclub
Today I had my viewing for my second shoot. 1 year later… how different I am now (inside). How free and brave and confident.
Ladies. Invest in YOU. Do this for you. Do not let others sway you from your joy. Let judgement roll off you back like raindrops… your amazing… your fierce… your WORTHY.
Finally, here’s the feedback she gave about her session!
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? Because it feels good to be a woman and it feels good to feel beautiful in your own skin.
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? Freedom… from Maura last year… this year was all about the freedom. I was SO EXCITED.
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? Whole. I felt like I was on top of the world.
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Joyful FUN Liberating
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? Hearing Maura laugh ♡ it is contagious…
6) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? Do not waste a single moment. Don’t let anyone stop you. Be prepared to walk out different than you walked in. Maura doesn’t just take your pictures, she changes your heart.
After every single boudoir session, my client stands in front of this empowerment wall!! It’s a moment to let loose, have fun but realize the impact of the day we shared! Doesn’t she look happy and joyful?!?!