Amaze-balls??? Yup, that’s how she described her session! I love that my clients feel so happy and overjoyed after their shoot!
Follow the links below for all the details on boudoir shoots:
This blog post in her words!
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? I had been working and still working very hard with my body. I wanted to feel amazing for myself inside as well for my husband. I did this for our Anniversary that is coming up and as a reminder for him once we grow older together.
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? Well terrible, I’m my worse critic. I have a hard time with self love. Some thing I’ll probably struggle with for a while until I can let go of my struggles.
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? During my session I saw me finally standing in that mirror. It was easy for me to be in front of that camera. Now after today, hot damn I feel so much better about myself. And now all I want to do is just keep making myself better.
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Fun, amaze-balls, and incredible.
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? Maura’s energy and the laughs and talks we shared that allowed me to be more at ease with myself.
6) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? To absolutely do it and with my chick, Maura!!!
Here’s what she said once she gave the gift to her husband:
I was just more excited to give him this gift. And boy was he shocked. And loved it! Truthfully, he’s still in shock. But the biggest gift came back to me after he looked through the book several times, he said he was so proud of me! Proud, because he knows my battles inside and out. He knows how I feel about myself deep down and scars that limit me. But he saw something different in me these past few months that he knows I’m making some changes slowly but surely. I know I can’t forget and forgive everything right away but I’m a work in progress and I’m okay with that because today I feel beautiful, I feel sexy and proud to be me. And my husband knows how hard it was for me to be in front of that camera but absolutely in love with the work, that I think he wants me to do it again!