Life sure is beautiful. There is so much to be thankful for as I start a new year in my boudoir photography and self-love coaching journeys. I love every day that I get to work with women to help them shine. We only shine brighter when those around release their inner radiance. We all benefit when women own and release their power onto the world. I want to help women be able to do that confidently. Most of the time, we’re in our own way – it’s time to step out of YOUR way, make your path, and be unrelenting about the steps you are taking. This year is yours, ladies!!! Go after it!
I’ll leave this blog post in her own words:
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? I saw the AH-MAZING photos that you did for [my friend **client name omitted**] and I was curious to book a session.
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? Before the photo shoot I had good days where I felt good about myself, mostly if I had exercised or ate well generally that day/week. I had other days were I felt like a cow. Which I think is normal but the cow days never feel great.
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? Immediately after the photo shoot I felt super hot and like I was hiding a secret (Which also was true). A few weeks after the shoot now I still feel on most days that I’m more confident post shoot and feel good about myself.
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Bliss Sexy Enjoyable (Probably should have made it in the order of Enjoyable Sexy Bliss)
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? The instruction for poses and constant reassurance
6) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? Do it!!! Only if it’s with Maura bc it’s an amazing experience.