We can’t see it – we just can’t. We’re blinded by the challenges life throws as us, jaded by the negative experiences that seem to take over our thoughts, led to believe that there’s only one type of woman that is deemed beautiful by society. Sometimes someone has to show us the beauty that we all carry. That’s my job. One of the things I love the most. The beauty that we have isn’t just on the outside. It’s all the freaking crap you’ve been through and the fact that you are still here – STANDING TALL! Think of all the struggles you’ve overcome and the battles you’ve faced … you are a f*^king warrior!!
Don’t wait one more minute. Live that beautiful life of yours. Celebrate your beauty! Dance. Smile. Find that joy within! You deserve nothing but good!
I’ll leave the rest of the blog in her words as she shares with you about her session!
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? I’ve been part of the VIP page for a while now after a friend invited me after I saw and adored her pictures. Day after day I saw these amazing women posting beautiful pictures and gushing about the experience and knew it was time for me to get in.
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? Honestly beautiful but a bit insecure just because of the uncertainty of what the session would hold
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? Amazing!!!! I couldn’t believe I did it and we’ll Maura of course just makes your feel like the most incredible person in the world.
4) Describe your session in 3 words? All about ME
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? Giving in to Maura and letting her pick an outfit I normally wouldn’t but turned out to be perfect
6) What value do you think a boudoir session brings to your life and the community of women you support? There is no way to put a value on it. There is nothing more valuable than feeling priceless
7) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? Do it! No seriously just do it!