I leave this entire post in her words, because you’d rather hear from her than me!
Here’s what she said in our private women’s only group on Facebook:
“HOLY EFFING COW! I HAVE NO WORDS FOR THESE WORKS OF ART! These are absolutely stunning! I still can’t even believe these are me! During my viewing today, I stared in amazement.. not just because of the pictures in front of me.. but because I could remember every picture being taken and the positivity and happiness that was flowing out of Maura’s mouth the entire shoot from behind the camera!
I have never felt so good about myself or so confident! I have struggled for years trying to love myself because like most women, I always see the thing that is wrong in the mirror.
Today, for the first time ever, I knew exactly what it felt like to LOVE myself and who I am as a person. Hands down my life was changed and I am forever Thankful for Maura!
To the Women out there that watch this page and admire all these women you see who book these sessions and think “I wish it was me”.. or “if I loose 30lbs I can do this and look like this”… WRONG! IT CAN BE YOU NOW AND IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE, I promise.”
Here’s her post session interview:
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? Self appreciation /hubby happiness
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? Timid. Okay at times. Conservative
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? Confident. Flawless. Beautiful. Capable
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Empowering. Amazing. Fun
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? Pirate [That’s an inside joke]
6) What value do you think a boudoir session brings to your life and the community of women you support? Empowerment. The feeling of being able to feel beautiful regardless of hair, makeup, or clothes. It shines Through all the time.
7) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? Maura takes every tiny insecurity you may feel you have and makes you forget you ever had doubt about yourself. She makes you feel flawless, beautiful, and empowered. The sun was brighter when I woke up the next morning after my first shoot because you see things differently once you have the power to love yourself in a world full of uncertainty. Is something you can control.