We all have a piece of gold inside of us. Often times we don’t see it, but it’s always there. It sneaks out every time you give someone a compliment or offer assistance to others or encourage someone who is struggling or when you reach out to someone who says they are ok but you sense they are not. These are the times that gold inside you sparkles! All you have to do to shine more is do more of these little things that let people know you care, that they feel your love for them, and that in turn makes you feel like you are enough for those around you, but especially yourself. If you can’t see that gold inside of you, I’m here — ready to show it to you.
I now leave this blog post to this gorgeous beauty. She came as a surprise for her fiancé – she did admit that she never wears makeup and this was a huge step out of her comfort zone. She rocked it though!! Enjoy some photos from her session….take her advice – DON’T EVEN HESITATE to book your boudoir session! It’ll be worth it – I promise!
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? I invested in the boudoir shoot for a surprise for my fiancé as his wedding present!
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? I felt ok with myself, your normal everyday insecurities, mom gut, and all!
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? Literally amazing. Like a whole new person! I still do, to this day!
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Fun, exciting and bomb!!!
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? Definitely Connecting with Maura !
6) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? To DO IT!!!! don’t even hesitate!!!