I had a client recently who said she was so timid to book because she felt so bad about herself. I told her that I want to photograph women when they feel the worst about themselves. It’s my passion & mission in life to help women see their true selves and watch that radiant light beam from them. During the toughest times of your life is when you need it the most. If you feel like shit, I want to show you how amazingly stunning you are. So, if you are waiting until you lose weight, or you don’t have someone to give the photos to, or you just got divorced, or you broke up with someone, or dealing with depression, or not feeling good enough — STEP IN FRONT OF MY CAMERA. I want to help you see your essence! When you feel the worst – that’s when you need someone to jump in and show you how they see you!
So, now I leave you this blog post in the words of this beautiful woman (not the one mentioned above). Enjoy what she had to say and the encouragement she gives you!
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? Given others who have experienced the fabulousness that is Maura I just knew this would be the way to Celebrate my 40th & STILL GOT IT BIRTHDAY!
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? A women who didn’t even know how to put on lingerie. (Maura saw this 1st hand during my planning session.) Most comfortable in my sports bar & sweats. Rarely glamorous!
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? FABULOUS, the Maura EXPERIENCE IS REAL! Most IMPORTANTLY I felt impowered, rejuvenated & loved.
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Empowering Rejuvenating FABULOUSNESS
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? Maura’s POSITIVE ENERGY! YES, it’s CONTAGIOUS!
6) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? Yes, before you walk through the door there is nervousness, apprehension & worry BUT when you’re welcomed with a big hug those fears begin to subside & it’s just pure excitement from thereon. YOU DESERVE THIS. YOU NEED THIS! YOU’RE GOING TO ROCK IT!