What’s your excuse for not investing in yourself? Some people say their age. This beauty wants to show you that regardless of your age, you are worthy of this boudoir experience.
Here is what she had to say!
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? My daughter brought me to your open house last March. I was a little leery about doing this, but after talking to some of the women who were there and after seeing the “fluffy” robe, I decided to go for it.
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? Old, I felt old. I was very nervous as I had never done anything like this before.
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? Great, Maura is so good about making you comfortable and feel beautiful.
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Fabulous, Fun, Awesome
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? It was the fact that I felt so comfortable when I really thought that I would not.
6) What value do you think a boudoir session brings to your life and the community of women you support? I was very nervous about this shoot as I am “older”. To me, it helped me to realize that even though I am “older” I am still a strong, powerful and nice looking woman. It gave me confidence in myself which has been lacking.
7) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? I would say go for it. Women need to know that at any age we are strong, powerful, confident, magnificent people. I believe that if you decide on a boudoir shoot that you will not regret it. Our bodies, no matter what age, are still beautiful and we should be proud of them, no matter our age.