Do you think it’s possible for you to have a whole new appreciation for yourself after a boudoir session? I’m confident it is but read this blog post from my client to hear why YOU should do a boudoir!
Follow the links below for all the details on boudoir shoots:
Here’s what this beauty had to say about her boudoir session! This all comes from a fellow photographer!
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? I wanted to provide my husband a special birthday present as well as invest in something that would make me feel good about myself.
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? I was happy with myself but as a mom to four young children, I kind of lost that sexy side in the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? AMAZING!! It was such a confidence booster! I realized that I still had that sexy, playful side in me.
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Amazing, fun and sexy!
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? Maura of course!! Any anxiety walking in is completely gone after meeting Maura. Her passion and energy for what she does is contagious. I immediately felt comfortable when the session started and I knew just how incredibly talented she is so it was easy to give her full artistic control.
6) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? You MUST do it! Do it for your spouse, do it for you, just do it! You will have a whole new appreciation for yourself as a whole afterwards as well as confidence in who your are- inside and out.