It’s an amazing thing to witness the transformations in my clients. Today’s blog post is highlighting a client who said you should do your shoot for you!
Would you like to get more info on my boudoir offerings, get some tips for your personal boudoir session or start the booking process?
Follow the links below for all the details on boudoir shoots:
~SCHEDULE YOUR SHOOT! Complete a short questionnaire to start the booking process
~INVESTMENT DETAILS! Pittsburgh Boudoir Photo Shoot Information
~ Want Assistance? Check out these boudoir shoot planning tips!
~Check out photos from Other Boudoir Shoots
I’ll leave this blog post to my client … here’s what she had to say about her shoot!
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? I originally booked my boudoir shoot as a birthday present for my husband, but it turned into so much more than that. I am not exaggerating when I say that this experience changed my life. What was supposed to be a fun gift for him, turned into the gift of a lifetime, FOR ME.
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? I booked this shoot in December 2016, before I was even close to feeling comfortable enough to do it. I had never even wore lingerie before! I was feeling awful about myself, physically and mentally. I made up my mind not to overthink it and just booked the appointment. It was THE BEST motivation! Not only did I lose 28 pounds since that day (in an extremely healthy way), I also started to focus on living my life outside of my comfort zone. My shoot with Maura was step one and I wanted to make sure I did my best and gave it my all. I was excited for the challenge, but extremely nervous.
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? How can I even put it into words? I felt like a supermodel. I felt like a rockstar. I felt like I could conquer the world! I don’t think anyone could ever make me feel as comfortable and sexy as Maura did on that day! I joked with her that I wanted to pay her to follow me around, for the rest of my life, and give me compliments! Maura is doing exactly what she was put on this Earth to do; to empower women and show them their beauty & worth, especially when they can’t see it on their own. I’m so happy that my Google search led to her! It truly makes my heart sad to think that I was one mouse click away from never meeting this phenomenal woman!
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Empowering. Fun! Can I say life-altering without sounding too dramatic?
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? I’m gonna go with the consensus and say.. Maura! Seriously ladies, I cannot speak highly enough about Maura and the way she performs her job. We had some pretty serious chemistry happening! I’d pay the session fee again just to hang out with her for a few hours!
6) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? Don’t over analyze it. Just book it and don’t look back! Do it for you, even if it’s a gift for someone else, do the shoot and experience it FOR YOU. Take it all in, brag about yourself, show it all off! I may just hang up my pictures in my dining room! I don’t ever want to forget how amazing and beautiful Maura made me feel. I thought this was going to be a “one and done” type of thing, another check off the bucket list.. I was VERY wrong. I will be booking again!