I am so excited to share this session with you! This woman is simply amazing. She was scheduled to have her session as a wedding gift, but things did not work out with her and her fiancé. She decided to keep her session anyway as a way to celebrate herself. I can say this a million times – boudoir is something you should do for YOURSELF, not anyone else. While most clients initially contact me for a gift for someone else, they soon realize that it’s truly about them. And for me, it is. Every single aspect of my being makes this experience about them – I want to uplift them, encourage them, help them shine, make them see the beauty that is inside them! We don’t often see it because we’re far too focused on our outer looks, but that beauty that you possess inside radiates during the session!
I love getting to bring that out in women!
Here she is in her own words:
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? I was originally doing the shoot for a wedding/honeymoon present, but decided to keep my shoot schedule and use the experience for myself.
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? I felt like I was not good enough and didn’t have much self confidence.
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? I feel great. I am much more happier with myself; a lot of people have said they notice me being happier. And I have much more confidence with myself and my body.
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Amazing, life-changing
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? My favorite part of the shoot was “playing dress up and Maura putting me in different outfits to try, and then getting to wear those outfits for the shoot and feeling good in them.
6) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? I just want to say that whether you are scared or nervous or just not sure about the whole experience (like I was), DO it anyways, you will NOT be disappointed at all. Maura makes you feel so comfortable the whole entire time, and it is a fun experience.