I took a little break from blogging but I’m back! And, I’m ready to share with you some of the sessions that have happened over the past few months. The thing I always want you to remember when looking at my blog or portfolio – you are only seeing about 10% of what I actually photograph. I respect my clients wishes in regards to their privacy so I only show images that I’m allowed to share. I welcome every single woman into my studio. You are all boudoir worthy and this journey is for you too. If you don’t see your body type represented, it just means I don’t have anything to publicly show. I guarantee you that I’ve photographed every single body type and value each woman as her own unique creation!
Today, I leave this post in my clients words about her session. Hear what she had to say below.
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? I invested in a boudoir photo shoot to surprise my husband, but to also see myself from a different view. I was tired of always seeing myself as a work from home mom in sweats. I wanted to see the true me again.
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? I felt good about myself before my shoot, but after brought it to a whole new level. When I start feeling myself get down, I just look at my pictures and the feeling comes back.
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? Amazing! All the good feelings were brought back to the surface and it reminded me who I was before kids.
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Astounding, mind-blowing, amazing
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? The positions!
6) What value do you think a boudoir session brings to your life and the community of women you support? It allows you to see that you are still sexy even after being married for years and having kids. A boudoir session brings you out of your shell and makes you realize you still have “it”.
7) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? You won’t regret it. I’m sure that is what everyone says, but don’t let the price scare you away. It’s an experience you will never forget!