When a client says to me that they can see themselves clearer, I consider that a successful boudoir session! Today’s client has been through so much that it was time to see herself – time to remind her of who she is – time for her to embrace the woman she is! I’ll leave the rest of this post in her words!
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? I decided to invest in a boudoir photo shoot for myself, to help me grow in self confidence and boost my self-esteem. I did this to see myself from others eyes, to see the beauty I forget that exists within me. I did this as a gift for myself because I have overcome a toxic relationship and I’m worth it and I now know that!!!
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? Before this shoot, wow, I felt negative, not worthy, I felt ugly, unlovable, I hate parts of my body, there’s so much. I felt like I’m nothing. I felt fat. I felt like I didn’t deserve anything or anyone.
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? After the shoot, I feel amazing. I can see me, I can see this woman who is gorgeous. I’m not fat I have incredible curves. I feel like a weight has been lifted from my head, heart and shoulders. I feel like I can hold my head high and yes my confidence isn’t where I want it but its growing. I feel comfortable in my clothes instead of worrying is this shirt to tight. I feel beautiful, like if someone cant see my worth its there loss not mine. I found my worth and I know now in my heart I’m never settling because I deserve more. I feel like God gives Maura the gift to give women hope, joy, happiness and the overall best gift is to see yourself for who you are! It more than looking at a picture, its soul searching, its digging deep and relearning yourself. And it makes you smile and be positive, this experience encourages you to help other women and compliment others!
4) Describe your session in 3 words? exhilarating inspiring charismatic
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? Can there just be one? If i had to choose one it was getting to know Maura and opening up and sharing some of my past and overall the comfort that she gave to me, her encouragement and the fact that she wanted me to see myself and the beauty inside and out!
6) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? Do it! Best experience of your life! You wont regret it and don’t be nervous, don’t think about it because in the end of this experience you are given the best gift from Maura and that’s to see yourself.