I’ve said so many times that the best part about this job is showing my clients a new side of themselves or a side of themselves they forgot existed. Today’s beauty was no different.
And, if you look at these photos, you may see that I was a little obsessed with her booty! hahaha. I love butts and I cannot lie! Enjoy these photos and what she had to say about her boudoir session!
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? Many, many reasons! It started out as a surprise for my husband, but it quickly turned into all about me. I realized I was struggling with confidence, and about 40 quickly approaching, it became about challenging me outside of my comfort zone
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? I took pride in being strong and showing my girls strength, but I struggled with self acceptance. I created my own barriers and held myself to expectations only I measured. I lacked confidence in my body and I put those views onto others…especially my husband, I measured myself by things from the past.
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? I was very nervous at my shoot and felt that my “flaws” were going to be noticed…Maura quickly made me feel confident and her enthusiasm was contagious. It wasn’t until my viewing that It all came together for me, I kept thinking “that’s me” and I saw myself totally different, not through my mind with my perception but what was really in front of me.
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Powerful
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? Letting Maura take control which was not easy for me… I gave up control and let Maura guide me, I felt I needed to get out of the way since I would only hold me back , best decision I made
6) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? take the time to invest in yourself…to see yourself for the bombshell you are and answer the question “what is my superpower?”