My mission with each session is clear – to make my clients feel beautiful, to release any negative feelings they have about their body, and help them embrace a side of them they forgot or didn’t know was there! This beauty’s session was no different!
Here’s what she had to say about her boudoir session!
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? I scheduled my session with the motive to use the photos as a gift for my boyfriend but it ended up being one of the greatest gifts I could have given myself. I loved the photos she would post and admired how beautiful each woman looked. I wanted to feel beautiful, too!
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? I was nervous and almost backed out! I hate having my picture taken and the thought of someone I’ve never met taking photos of not just my face, but my body, was something I had to warm up to.
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? A M A Z I N G!!! Maura was so encouraging (and crazy in the best way possible) during the whole shoot. I had my own cheerleader yelling ” That Ass!” She makes the experience fun and empowering. I won’t admit how many times I pulled up my preview photos- I couldn’t get enough!
4) Describe your session in 3 words? I NEED MORE
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? Maura’s personality! She made me comfortable the minute I walked in the door. Her passion for her work will leave you feeling beautiful, inside and out. Priceless
6) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? This is one of the best gifts you could give yourself. Maura herself is such an inspiration and you will leave your shoot feeling like you’re on cloud 9.