This beauty! This was her fourth time in front of my camera and I forgot just how much I love to photograph her! This time her session was an anniversary gift, and wowzers. She’s simply stunning and classically beautiful. There’s so many photos I want to share so I’m going to split up her blog post into a few! I can’t wait to show you more from her session but this blog post is what she had to say about her session with me. I adore her more than she’ll ever know and spending time with her is a treasure! She’s got a great heart and cares deeply – she’s my kind of people!
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? Two reasons, one for my husband as an anniversary gift and two, to invest in me. I’m still on a journey to love and accept who I am and celebrate that.
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? I didn’t hate my body but I share all the same insecurities that most women do post babies.
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? Empowered, strong, hopeful 🙂
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Freeing, empowering, and FUN!!!!
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? The conversations we had. I felt so much closer to you and didn’t realize that maybe I hadn’t opened up before about what makes me who I am. It felt really amazing to connect and share many things that I don’t normally open up about.
6) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? Please please PLEASE invest in this for yourself and when you do (because you know you’re going to!) let all of the feelings you have during your shoot take over you. Love yourself!!!