Another Chick Clique beauty shares about her experience in today’s blog post!
Want information on my boudoir photo shoots?
Follow the links below for all the details on boudoir shoots:
Check out my blog for more boudoir photo goodness!
I always love to share what my clients say about their boudoir experience. Today I leave you with this amazing woman, in her own words……
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? doing a boudoir shoot was something I’ve always wanted to experience for myself. I was too intimidated to Actually do it until I found you, maura. I’ve always been insecure about my body. ive always been curvy and never felt comfortable enough to embrace what i got. my husband who I’ve been with since I was 15, he’s loved me through all my awkward years haha. I wanted to see myself the way he sees me. this was a gift for his birthday but also for me. something i can look back at and be proud of.
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? the anxiety was kicking in for sure before my shoot. lol i had to give myself a pep talk to Actually get out of my car. of course my insecurities were kicking in too.
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? after my shoot I was walking with my shoulders back because i felt confident. I felt silly that I even was nervous prior to my shoot in the first place! it was so fun
4) Describe your session in 3 words? comfortable fun inspiring
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? maura was my favorite part! her house/studio is so adorable. from the chalkboard welcome sign at the front door, greeted with the best hug, Mimosa in my hand, getting my hair and makeup done, music playing, being showered with compliments and adorable gift bag when I left.. everything was so wonderful. maura really cares about every single person she shoots. she makes you feel like a million bucks. she puts in the time to make every detail so memorable.
6) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? Do It! you won’t regret it I promise. just how you are.. do it!
Are you ready for your boudoir experience?!?