I am so thankful that these women allow me to share about their sessions! Here’s this beauty in her own words!
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? So many reasons! For a fun ‘me’ day, to feel better about myself, to see myself in a different light (through the Maura Magic), to spend the day with an amazing and inspiring woman, and to show off to my husband 🙂
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? Overall I’m not very confident about myself, though some days I feel better than others. I’ve been working at looking at myself and seeing the good, instead of my perceived flaws. Seeing myself through Maura’s eyes is a huge help!
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? Sexy, amazing, empowered, confident. I could go on and on. The entire day is just a huge confidence boost. It’s incredible!
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Fun, creative, inspiring
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? All of it!! Spending the day with an amazing, sincere, heartfelt woman. Letting go of my perceptions and trusting Maura’s eye and her process was so freeing and such a blast! I walked in to Maura’s studio and I immediately felt at ease. She is such a genuine person. I let go and trusted her, even if it felt awkward or silly…those end up being some of the best photos! And some of the best laughs 🙂
6) What value do you think a boudoir session brings to your life and the community of women you support? It’s an uplifting experience. There is no way to walk away from a session with Maura and not feel amazing. And then you see the finished product and you’re just blown away! Her talent and creativity is truly incredible. Where you see flaws, she sees strength and beauty. Women are too hard on themselves and each other. She has created a community of positivity and inspiration. A community of love and support where women hold each other up instead of putting each other down. I cannot say enough good things about the overall experience and about the Maura Magic.
7) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? DO IT! Don’t stop. Don’t hesitate. Don’t think twice. Just do it! Stop worrying about your stomach, or your thighs, or whatever your perceived flaw is. You are beautiful and Maura will prove it to you. This is an experience beyond just the photos. And it is well worth it.