I always consider it an honor when a client comes back to me for another session. I adore sharing these times with the most amazing women this world has ever seen! Sometimes my sessions are my client’s annual pick me up, a constant reminder of how fabulous they are! I enjoy getting to remind them of that, and I love getting them to see themselves through my mirror! This beautiful woman had her second shoot with me, will be participating in my group shoot in September, then will be coming next year for her 3rd session to celebrate how fabulous she is at 30 years old! Bring it on!
Here’s what she had to say after her second session:
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? I’ve had a session with Maura previously.. I was dying to get back in front of her camera!! Plus is there really any better way to spend your birthday?! I think not!
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? Not good.. Been helping immediately family members deal with some health issues, traveling a lot for work & top that off with getting back into the dating life.. BLAH!
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? Amazing, stunning, confident, amazing, sexy, awesome, amazing, unstoppable.. did I mention amazing?!
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Awesome Eye opening (even more so than 1st session) Loving
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? #mauramagic no matter what’s going on outside in normal life.. she welcomes you into her home & her heart.. makes you feel amazing & pampers you, although sometimes painful poses, the confidence & feeling you get leaving her is a-mazing!
6) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? DO IT!!!! You won’t regret it!! Worth EVERY penny!! & then some!!!