I had the immense pleasure of sharing the boudoir experience with this woman for the third time, though she’s been in front of my camera more times than that.
The growth that I’ve seen in her has been truly remarkable. When I talk about boudoir changing your life, I mean it from the depths of my soul. She is proof.
Life has dealt her a hard blow over the last year and a half. But, deep down, I still she that strong, powerful, UNSTOPPABLE woman standing in front of me. She likes to tell me that she’s a strong woman because a strong woman raised her. Couldn’t be more true!
I’ll leave the rest of this post in her words.
Here’s what she shared in my private women only group on Facebook:
“I had my viewing for my third & Facebook Live shoot today. Again, I’m completely amazed by Maura & her magic. To the ladies that havent experienced Maura Magic, I wanted to say what it is to some of us.
Maura Magic is the hug you get as soon as you step in her house. Maura magic is being pampered with not only hair & makeup, but a day that’s 100% revolving around you. Maura Magic is stripping down to bra & panties in front of Maura, nerve wrecking, to say the least, yet so freeing!! To be able to stand in front of Maura & be welcomed, as you are, without judgement & so much love is Maura Magic. Leaving with a soul that’s ignited & powerful, a soul that’s always been there just forgotten, is Maura Magic. You’ve stepped outside of your comfort zone & grown so much in just a couple hours, that is Maura Magic. A couple weeks later viewing pictures from that day, reliving each & every glorious moment is Maura Magic!
Doing a Facebook Live session was definitely outside of my comfort zone, but BOY OH BOY am I glad I did it!!!! Once the live shoot was complete, Maura continued to push me outside of my comfort zone by getting me to do a shower scene, I told her I couldn’t do that.. & man was I wrong!
“A comfort zone is a beautiful place – but nothing ever grows there.”
Thank you Maura for selecting me for a live shoot, continuing to push me to grow & allowing me the opportunity to experience Maura Magic again.”
And, here’s her post shoot interview:
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? It’s a year of ME. I’ve been focusing on putting myself first, loving myself & being there for me, myself & I. To continue on my self love journey I wanted to push myself, again outside of my comfort zone.
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? I had good & bad days. Day of the shoot I was questioning why I agreed to do a LIVE Facebook shoot, but a year of me meant pushing myself to continue to grow.
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? AMAZING!!! On fire!! Unstoppable!
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Spectacular – hot – growth
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? Shooting outside, never had a boudoir session outdoors.. boy was it FIRE!!
6) What value do you think a boudoir session brings to your life and the community of women you support? I feel that boudoir is a freeing experience that pushes you outside of your comfort zone. You leave with a new sense of yourself, that’s always been there, but forgotten or overlooked in the busy day to day life. It’s amazing to experience it for yourself, but it’s also fantastic to see others do & experience the same!
7) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? Do it! You won’t regret it! Don’t feel like you need to drop a couple pounds or be a certain size you’re perfect as you are. Do yourself a favor & experience it