I don’t need to say much about this RADIANT woman! After her first session, she became an ambassador of mine, and I have enjoyed every second of having her by my side! She wrote something beautiful after her shoot so I’ll just leave the rest of this in her own words. All I’ll add is that these images from her second session are ARTWORK! We both released and just allowed us to go to new places. It’s so freeing to have clients come back for another session because they are even better! You don’t want to miss the photos at the end of this post!!!!
Now, onto what she said:
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? I did this photo shoot for myself. I had participated in the self-love journey and I had gained some confidence in myself through that experiment. I wanted to see the difference in my pictures and my confidence and compare and contrast those from the first. I absolutely love my first pictures bad in them in my face and in past year I could still see that I was not as confident as I should have been. My second shoot was completely different. It was full of sass and confidence and even though I had gained a little bit of weight, to me my pictures Were that much more beautiful. Because I saw the confidence I did not see the additional weight
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? I was curious, Maura and I had talked together and were a lot more creative in the second shoot then the first. I trusted her vision and her judgment and together we added a couple of things, hat, tie and I was excited to see the end result. With my dish in of confidence and the more love I had for myself I was more relaxed and more willing to be more creative in the second shoot.
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? Any time you spend with Maura, it is a magical day. You laugh, you cry, you share intimate moments and not only do you bury your skin for the camera but you bare your soul and in that vulnerable state you find more strength than you ever thought you had. It was an amazing day and I am looking forward to my third shoot in June.
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Sassy. Classy. Badassy.
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? My favorite part of the boudoir shoot was the time I connected with Mara. The laughter that we shared and the things that we did creatively that I didn’t think that I would be able to do she was encouraging and comforting and showed me that I can’t do these things and they are beautiful.
6) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? If you are looking at any pictures and you think to yourself, I wish I could do that, Man I bet that’s fine, or if you’re thinking to yourself I wonder what my pictures would look like, then you need to make the arrangements and book the shoot. I know for many people finances are always the biggest issue. Reach out tomorrow talk to her she will make it work and it will be the best investment you’ll ever do for yourself. You are important, and you are worth it!