ALL WOMAN! That’s right. That’s a great feeling as you end your boudoir session. Sometimes we have a hard time seeing the woman that’s inside us. We’re busy with work, life, kids, volunteering … and all these other responsibilities. We forget to stop and take a look around, and see the wonderful women we are. While you are living your life, I urge you to stop and remember WHO you are. Do you know who you are? Do you know what you like to do? Not you as a mom or you as a wife .. but you as a person – what do you like to do? As I begin my Self Love Club, our first few months will be focused on self discovery. It’s time for us to see ourselves for who we are and get reacquainted with ourselves. I hope you’ll join me!
In the meantime, I share this amazing woman with you! She’s someone I’ve known for a long long LONG time and I was so happy when she finally decided to come for a boudoir session! She’s been through so much in the last year and it was an honor to celebrate her! She’s literally one of the coolest women I know. Her style is amazing, her design abilities are incredible, and she’s so down to earth.
Get ready for photo overload. She is stunning!
The rest of this post is in her words:
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? At the age of 40, I wanted to do something for myself that took me completely out of my comfort zone.
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? I’ve had my hang-ups with certain parts of my body, but I’ve tried to stay as much body positive as I possibly could.
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? All woman!!! Proud to be me!
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Invigorating Bold Relaxed
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? The energy that Maura creates in the room. There’s a comfort level I never would’ve anticipated.
6) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? DO IT!!!! But I say…. Do it for yourself!!!!