The third time is the charm for this amazing woman! Her #ChickClique #SuperPOWER is PHOENIX. And that’s exactly what she is! The power, confidence and ownership she has over her life is going to serve her well!
Here’s what she shared in my private boudoir group on Facebook:
How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? Before my shoot I had just gone through divorce and was really just learning to find myself. I was learning just how strong I really am, inside and out.
How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? After my shoot I felt strong, sexy and unstoppable! The day with Maura confirmed everything I was already learning about me! I was empowered! I was fierce and free to be me without worry !
Describe your session in 3 words? fun, fire, freedom
What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? My favorite part, as always, is spending time with Maura. She is more than just the photographer. She provides the most amazing experience from start to finish!
What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? Don’t hesitate! Make the leap. Make the investment in you! You will not regret it!
And the wings came off for SNOW much fun! (see what I did there?!)
My clients are THE MOST AMAZING WOMEN ON THE PLANET!!!!!!!!
Here’s what this beauty posted about her session in my private Facebook group (join us):
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Empowering Transforming Renewing
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? Okay so my absolute favorite part was when Maura handed me the outfits for the first time. Maura styled my shoot (highly, highly recommend it) and it was this mix of exciting and a little scary to see what she had picked and to see that first glimpse of how she could see me in ways that I couldn’t see myself yet. It was like that moment when you first get to see the presents under the tree and you don’t know exactly what will happen when you open them but you are flush with adrenaline and bubbling with excitement.
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? I’ve heard stories from friends & past clients. I just had to experience it for myself! Shoot was strictly for me, truly was an experience of a life time!
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? I was a little nervous, was for sure stepping out of my comfort zone. Soon as I stepped in the door, those nerves were left at the door!
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? Amazing, beautiful, sexy, awesome, wonderful, attractive, pretty, hot, gorgeous. I truly felt like a super model!
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Amazing Rewarding Once in a lifetime experience (ok I know thats more than three words lol)
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? The whole day was an amazing experience! From being pampered with hair & make up before hand to spending the day with Maura. Truly an amazing experience! Maura is an amazing woman, a true saint!
6) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? No matter your size or shape, you MUST experience this at least once in your life! Even if there isn’t anyone to share the photos with, do it for YOURSELF! You won’t be disappointed!