Maura Magic – a phrase that is used often in my business. No, I didn’t come up with that – a client created that phrase a few years ago after her session with me. It was something she shared in my private FB group (link below, open to all women) and other clients agreed!! I was flattered. But, yes, there is some magic involved. The way I light my images, the way I pose my clients, the angles I choose, the editing of my artwork, but most importantly, the way I connect and work with each woman that steps in front of my camera.
Yup, the biggest part of the magic is the way I can get you to relax in a seemingly uncomfortable situation, the way I can make you laugh to look at ease in your images, the way we talk openly during our time together to help break down your barriers to acceptance, and so many other wonderful things! This goes far beyond “just pictures” – this is an experience of a lifetime and I treat it as such!
Every woman is worthy of doing boudoir. Every woman has a boudoir body. This is a body positive experience and the Magic is for everyone!
I leave the rest of today’s post in this woman’s words. Here’s what she had to say about her session:
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? Doing a shoot is something I thought about for a long time, and after getting some personal time with Maura I decided that I was worth the investment!
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? Self conscious, uninspired, down on myself. It is hard to see yourself through others eyes, and I struggled with that my whole life.
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? Proud, motivated, sexy. My shoot was life changing, I hold myself to a higher standard, look at myself differently in the mirror.
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? Having some personal time with Maura, she truly makes you believe you are the most beautiful woman in the world
6) What value do you think a boudoir session brings to your life and the community of women you support? It’s such a body positive experience it truly changes your life.
7) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? Just do it. You are worth the investment, time with Maura is honestly priceless. Maura magic is a really thing!