Another amazingly terrific woman is on the blog today!
Here’s what she had to say about her session:
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? I recently lost weight and felt very good about my body. My fiancé has told me, regardless of weight or shape, that I was gorgeous and had a very sexy body. I guess this was a way to thank him for always making me feel sexy and desired.
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? I was in a good place with my physical self. I felt a little embarrassed about the idea of exposing myself physically and knowing I would be very vulnerable.
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? Damn, I’m a sexy beast! Lol…but really, I didn’t realize my potential level of sexiness! Wowza! I feel even better about my body then I did before the shoot!
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Empowering, enjoyable, powerful
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? Maura and her personality. She was soooooo fun to work with. Made me crack up and I felt 100% comfortable!
6) What value do you think a boudoir session brings to your life and the community of women you support? Self awareness and power. You learn what you are capable of being and how much women rule. We are awesome but not enough of us recognize or accept that fact. Women are fantastic creatures and we do amazing things in life.
7) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? DO IT!!! You will never feel the same about yourself again! You will see yourself as others see you and you will understand what your worth is, both as a sexy goddess and as a woman. Maura doesn’t just focus on your physical attributes but she talks you up through the whole experience and makes you walk out feeling soooo good about yourself as a strong female.