This gorgeous woman is what I call my life size barbie doll! I’ve had the pleasure of knowing her since high school and was so excited when she contacted me about doing a boudoir session to celebrate her upcoming marriage! She had a baby just a few months before her session and was worried about how she would look. I told her just to trust me … all she had to do was show up – I take care of the rest! It was simply amazing!
I’ll leave the rest of this post in her own words as she shares with you what she had to say about her session!
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? I recently turned 40 & gave birth to my first child so I wanted to capture myself at a great age with life changing images
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? I didn’t feel like my body was where Id like it to be post partum – as always – I wanted to be 10-15 pounds lighter and more physically fit
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? I feel my body had undergone such a drastic change with pregnancy and C-section surgery and that I look & feel fantastic thanks to Maura’s constant uplifting comments & encouragement. Embrace what you have and be proud of it!!
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Uplifting Energetic FUN!!!
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? Honestly – Maura’s comments & constant exaggerations – she makes you feel so beautiful all the time.
6) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? Set yourself up with a goal – but if you don’t meet it by the time of your session – don’t worry, the poses Maura will put you in & the overall experience will be such an amazing accomplishment for any woman and just have fun!!!