Get ready to look at the most photos I’ve ever shared on a blog post. Usually I’m pretty good at picking out a few photos from each session to share with you, but this one – I just couldn’t hold back! I can’t explain to you how amazing this woman is to those around her, even me! I told her numerous times that she was so inspiring to me, and that we created ART! She saw the art in everything I was doing, and was so blown away every step of the way!
I love clients that can see the art in what I do. I feel like each and every client is a work of art. And, my photographs showcase that beautiful, amazing and WONDERFUL art!
She has messaged me countless times to tell me how fabulous this entire process was for her. And, we made an agreement – she has to come back every year! I would have her in front of my camera constantly. She’s a “girl’s girl” – she’s so positive, uplifting and encouraging. She gave me a boost that I needed in my creativity and I’m so appreciative and thankful for you! The rest of this post I’ll leave to her – she gave me some quick feedback about her session that I’m sharing here!
And now, onto this beauty:
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? I thought it would be a special surprise birthday gift for my husband.
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? Somewhat self-conscious about my body & face.
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? I felt like a supermodel!
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Uplifting, empowering & fun
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? Maura’s energy
6) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? Think no more. Book it! It will be life-changing!