Today’s blog post features a client who says her session was like spending time with a girlfriend. I take that as a huge compliment!
Follow the links below for all the details on boudoir shoots:
I love connecting with my clients. Reaching women is my goal with my job and I would suck at it if I could make connections with the fabulous women that step foot in front of my camera. (AND I DON’T SUCK..hahaha)
Having just met her when she walked in the door to her describing her shoot as spending time with a girlfriend – that perfectly highlights why clients are able to relax with me! A huge smile and a big hug await my clients upon their arrival!
I’ll leave the rest of this blog post to her:
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? As a wax specialist, my guests and I tend to discuss our personal lives. Three of the girls I see regularly raved about Maura and how much they loved their experience/photos. It got me thinking and I knew it would be something I’d love to do for my fiancé.
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? I’ve always been my biggest critic.
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? I know I will always criticize myself, but Maura made me look at myself in a way I never have before. No one has ever made me feel so good; not only was it a good gift for my fiancé, but it was also good for me.
4) Describe your session in 3 words? So much fun! Couldn’t stop laughing!
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? My favorite part was Maura. I honestly don’t know that I would’ve felt comfortable with anyone else. I enjoyed talking and getting to know one another during the shoot. It made me feel like I was spending time with a girlfriend; not having photos taken in lingerie.
6) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? Do it! It was an amazing experience and something that I’d recommend to anyone!