Multiple boudoir shoots? YES PLEASE!!!! It is possible to do more than 1 shoot. Some clients come every year for their Maura Pick Me Up!
Want information on my boudoir photo shoots?
Follow the links below for all the details on boudoir shoots:
It’s always a treat for me when a client comes in for another shoot! I love that clients want to experience boudoir over and over again! I’m even thinking about making a re-booking incentive that I offer to clients during their viewing & ordering appointment. I was so happy to have this beautiful woman back.
Today, I leave the blog to her…here’s what she said about her shoot:
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? This was my second shoot as it was an amazing experience last time for my husband. This boudoir shoot was for me and was an absolute delight. I wanted to see myself as everyone sees me.
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? I was really struggling with my image and confidence. I had let myself go physically over the holidays and since my husband had surgery. I’ve been taking care of him and not really focusing on myself. I was feeling very insignificant.
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? I always leave these shoots in an awesome state of mind. My confidence goes through the roof and I feel fierce and like I could do anything. These photos reflect how I want to look and feel all the time.
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Liberating. Empowering. FUN!!!
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? Getting closer to Maura. Being able to talk about life challenges and life goals makes the shoot even more special. She lets you know just how amazing you are. You learn not to take yourself too serious and learn to enjoy the process.
6) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? It is a must. Not for anybody else but yourself. You can say that it is for your significant other or whatnot, but it 100% turns out to be about you! The shoot experience is one that every single person can appreciate. If you can not think of a reason to do it, know that you will gain a friend for life. This woman is beyond a great friend and confidant. She is one of the most talented, upbeat photographers I know. You can not have a bad time with her. These photos bring out something in you that you may never have thought was there. And sometimes truly turn out better than what is in the magazines! Boudoir needs to be on your bucket list and it needs to be crossed off sooner rather than later!