Another Chick Clique Beauty for you today with her personal share. Here’s what she posted in my private Boudoir Group on Facebook (Join us!):
So I started writing what could have easily turned into a chapter book to post here when I had the photos taken, (legit like almost 2 months ago) then I saw them.
Those who know me, know I’m NOT a woman of few words. I’m a talker… today I sat speechless a number of times.
My Apple Watch notified me 3 times to breath!
This was my second session, I had a vision, Maura entertained me and gave me what I wanted and like a MILLION times more! What I wanted was clearly NOT enough and Maura pushed me, and THANK GOD!
These pictures show EXACTLY who I am. If you have a question about who your looking at after seeing these pictures you’re not “really” looking!
Because of what everything that day was and what everything today was, and really looking at how I’ve grown, Maura, you’ve helped me get, Closer to fine…
And here’s what she had to say about her session:
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? LOVED my 1st experience but got to know Maura on a more personal level and have a vision of what I was wanting for round two… a bit darker, moodier, and MAN O MAN.
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? OK. Not great, Not bad, OK. Covid has been pretty shitty to all of us and I fell victim to poor choices and lack of motivation. The shoot actually kick my ass into gear!
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? I felt amazing. I loved it, I was empowered and free!
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Fierce, Bold, Sexy
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? The wings!!!!
6) What value do you think a boudoir session brings to your life and the community of women you support? It’s so hard for those that never experienced it to understand. Lots of folks (myself included) see the $ and cringe. I can tell you that the therapy it provides is unmatched. To see how awesome you really are, to see that IS YOU, to be pampered for 3-5 hours…it’s invaluable.
7) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? Stop stalling, Stop finding reasons to wait, and just do it! Your soul will thank you.