The second time around is even more fabulous than the first! But, I do love that clients feed off the energy I give them at every single session. Don’t for one minute think I will just stand there and tell you what to do….nope! I’ll guide you every step of the way, pose you from head to toe, run all around to get my photos, and holler at you about how amazing you are! I’m going to break through all those thoughts in your head and just release your inhibitions!
Here’s more what she had to say about her second session!
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? I absolutely loved my first session with Maura and I couldn’t wait to do it again!
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? I felt good about myself. I was way more relaxed going into this the second time around. I knew from my past experience that this shoot would be so much fun! I love being around Maura and her energy is contagious.
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? Incredible! It’s such an awesome reminder of the true beauty & power that we as females all have inside.
4) Describe your session in 3 words? fun, exciting & amazing!
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? EVERYTHING! From the beginning to end, it’s such an awesome experience. Maura provides you with so much helpful information before your session. Then, the day of your session you get to meet the fabulous Maura and be pampered by her hair and makeup artist. She will having you giggling and having so much fun during the session. I just love how she talks out loud and she is so encouraging and positive. Lastly, when you meet for your viewing appointment, you will be blown away by what you see. It’s just incredible!
6) What value do you think a boudoir session brings to your life and the community of women you support? I truly believe that there is so much value in these sessions. They help so many women regardless of what is going on in their to really see their true beauty and the amazing person they are.
7) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? Don’t think about it for another second- just do it! Do it for yourself! You will never regret it!