There’s one thing I want you to know about your relationship with your body:
You NEVER take good care of anything that you hate. EVER. Think about all the things you hate….do you nurture them? Treat them with love? Care for them? Respect them? Pay attention to them? Talk kindly to them?
Nope. The answer is no. We do not take care of the things we hate. Period. So why in the world do you think you can hate your body? Do you think hating it is actually going to change it? Do you think you can hate your body and then learn to love it? You cannot hate yourself into submission. The answer is love. We need more love. We need more acceptance. We need more gentleness and kindness. All the things you would give to someone or something you love are the things that need to be directed towards you!
Well, I have lots to say but I’ll leave the rest of this in the words of my client!
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? After the first 2 I’m now addicted to the amazing feeling and rush you get by spending the day with Maura !!!!! How could you not love being told how amazing and gorgeous you are all day !
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? I felt pretty good. Ready to take on the day
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? Tired !!!! Lol just kidding. It was a work out of a day. But I felt fantastic! There is no feeling like it. On top of the world
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Adventurous ! Exhilarating ! Fun !
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? Trying to come up with and top my previous shoots. Just letting Maura pick outfits and let her imagination take over
6) What value do you think a boudoir session brings to your life and the community of women you support? It just makes you feel better. Makes me feel happy and loved and beautiful
7) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? It is the absolute best decision you can make. It’s a feeling like no other. You will not regret it at all.