The biggest investment you can make is an investment in yourself!
I met this gorgeous woman when I hosted a viewing of the documentary Embrace! We both felt a shift in our attitudes towards ourselves after watching it! At the viewing of the movie, she decided that she wanted to do a boudoir session with me! I was so happy to see her embrace and uplift herself. She knew that she needed to invest in herself to take her new self love journey to an even better place. She was so hard on herself that I knew she needed to just release everything she’d been holding on to! We had a blast during her session – so many laughs and fierce as f*!k images! She killed it every step of the way. She embraced everything she had and let me show her how amazing she is. SHE SHINED!
Take a peak into her session and hear what she had to say about it all! She’s coming this year for her second session and will be participating in my next group shoot in May! I’m pushing her comfort zone because I know how wonderful she is!
In her words:
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? To strip away years of self doubt, self hate and worthlessness.
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? I was never enough
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? Proud and strong… and beautiful.
4) Describe your session in 3 words? It was MAGIC.
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? Maura’s laughter 🙂
6) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? The best investment is YOU. Take the time to remember the girl within… see what the world sees when they look at you. Embrace your womanhood… there is nothing sexier than a woman who knows her worth.