Another gorgeous client is here to share about her most recent session – her third with me!
Here’s what she posted in our private Boudoir Group on Facebook:
6 months ago I scheduled what would be my second session with Maura. I was ecstatic had confidence knowing what to expect and couldn’t wait. Fast forward to September i gained 30lbs was dealing with a daughter who has a severe mental health disorder, I was tired, I cried alot and I just didn’t want to do a session.. in fact I was making every excuse I could think of to not go to my session (my hair, my tan lines my weight).
Somehow Maura knows when your heart is sad. She senses it or something. She promised me the day would be magical and as usual it was.
I elected the partial outdoor session and Holy cow am I glad I did. It was probably the hottest day in September, I was sweaty, got slightly faint and had to take a time out, oh and let’s not even talk about the bugs… but every second was worth it. How Maura was able to capture my soft kind side and my hard badass side in one photo session is beyond me. I am still stunned.
As women we often forget to love ourselves, we often feel like we don’t deserve certain things in life, but truth is we do. And sometimes we just need a boost or a reminder. Thank you Maura for the refresh I needed!!
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? For me! And the amazing wings!!
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? I was very down on myself
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? Powerful and refreshed
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Stunning, amazing and fun
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? Maura!
6) What value do you think a boudoir session brings to your life and the community of women you support? Often times when I forget to take care of myself I need a rest thats exactly what boudoir does for me.
7) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? DO IT…what you gain is far greater than anything else you can give to yourself.