I am so excited to share this session with you because it was one of the firsts when I came back from the stay at home orders! It was a knock out session and I realized how much I missed sharing these sessions with women during this 7 weeks! But this post is for you to hear from her. I’ll write more about her when she’s back this year for a creative session.
First, here’s what she had to say in our private ladies only Facebook group when sharing about her boudoir experience:
“I wish I could scream from the mountain tops how absolutely phenomenal Maura is. If you’ve ever thought for a second about scheduling with her, please do. You will not regret it! From the moment you walk in through the door you will feel like you’ve known Maura forever. She makes you feel nothing short of unique, beautiful, important, and a boudoir professional! I will never be able to thank Maura for showing me who I really am, and instilling me with confidence that I will continue to have forever.”
Here’s her feedback after her session:
1) Why did you decide to invest in a boudoir photo shoot? I could feel the empowerment radiate off of the women I knew had done a boudoir shoot before, and I knew I had to be apart of that!
2) How did you feel about yourself before your photo shoot? Mediocre. I didn’t hate myself by any means, but I definitely didn’t look at myself the way I do, now post shoot.
3) How did you feel about yourself after your photo shoot? Fierce.. unstoppable. I can do anything!
4) Describe your session in 3 words? Empowering. FUN. Exhilarating.
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir photo shoot? Honestly spending the day with Maura. She is truly a God sent. The whole day was fantastic, but I feel like picking up trash with Maura would be enjoyable.
6) What value do you think a boudoir session brings to your life and the community of women you support? I feel like a clan of confident women is never a bad thing!! It’s brought nothing but joy to my life.
7) What would you say to other women who are considering a boudoir photo shoot? Stop thinking about it, and just do it!